Fishing Guide Service
With thirty-five years fishing the waters of Southern Wisconsin and running a full time guide service for twenty years based out of Madison, Wisconsin I have the experience and knowledge to put you on fish. Whether you want to chase Muskie, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass, Walleyes, Catfish or even Panfish on the Madison Chain of Lakes - Mendota, Monona, Waubesa, Kegonsa, or Lake Wingra -I know where they live and how to catch them! Wisconsin River jet boat trips are also available for those that want to get away from it all.
From beginner fishermen or kids, to professional anglers my goal is to have you leave my boat with the knowledge to do it on your own.
Lake Mendota, Monona, Waubesa, Wingra, Kegonsa, Wisconsin River, Turtle Flambeau Flowage, and others.
Muskies, Pike, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, Panfish, and Catfish.
- Half day (min 4 hours) - $300
- Full Day (min 8 hours) - $450
- Professional and educational experience on the water
- High-end rods, reels, and tackle (mine preferred)
- Large safe boat is 2016 21’ Tuffy Osprey with 250 Mercury
- Quality photos of your catch
- Boat fuel
- Life Jackets
- Fishing license
- Food and drink
- Sunglasses/sun block
- Proper clothing for day’s weather
$175 deposit is required at time of booking. This can be paid by check and sent to:
465 N. Main St.
Cottage Grove, WI 53527